Wednesday, December 24, 2008

This thing they call a Blog.

You'll notice the types of things I often write around here are kinda off the beaten path so to speak. I'd really like to change the world, not necessarily to have my name in lights or remembered for all the future or anything like that, but I would like to have made a difference. You know, when everybody gets to my funeral I'd like people to say things like "he made a difference in my life" or "yeah, he sure helped....." or "I'd never have known about ... if he hadn't told me about it."

So I often write about things that I think are important in the world, things like renewable energy, efficiency, and more importantly, composting toilets, plus Jesus. I'd don't know of any other thing I've ever written about on here beside Jesus that has the capability to do a lot of good stuff in the world than composting toilets.

Most of the hits I get on here are about subjects regarding "The Shack" which is an important book, but that's not what gets me. What gets me is the number two search term. "What is the most accurate Bible translation?" What? There are 30,000 children dying all over the world every day and that's your question? A Christian is martyred every 30 seconds or more and you wanna know about Bible translations? Would you also like to discuss how many angels dance on the head of a pin whilst genocide goes on in the world?

Though I have for the sake of appeasing the audience written on the matter before, I don't really give a crap which is the most accurate translation. I've told you which two are bad, so just pick one of the others and freaking move on!

Does no one care that more and more people are falling below the poverty line in this country? Does no one care that people starved to death today, and yesterday, and some more will tomorrow? You really want to quibble about Bible translations?

Go to Hell. They need you more there than here.
WiredForStereo

P. S. Sorry for being harsh. But really people. Really.

No comments: