Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I WON CHRISTMAS!!!

One of the coolest things I got for Christmas was an Oregon Scientific weather station. I've wanted one of these since I was a little kid, and I have really wanted one for the past few years because I want to keep track of the wind to see if a wind turbine is feasible. It also checks temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, and rainfall.













Here's the base station, and also a La Crosse Technology battery charger that I kinda got for myself. Not so much for Christmas but because our old battery charger sucked alot.

This is a very good smart battery charger. It can charge in a wide variety of currents, and can discharge and recharge to refresh a weak battery. The main reason why I bought it is because you can charge four different batteries individually, and from any state of discharge and not ruin them.










Also, my mother-in-law gave me a paper shredder, my old one broke. I use it to shred paper for the worms. Did you know a decent real paper shredder costs upwards of $1000? You know, the kind that will shred quarters.
























I also got a rubber band gun from a Dirty Santa party. It pretty much rocks.
WiredForStereo

No comments: