Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Free Paris?!??!?????!??!???!???????

People are starting to sign a petition to get Paris Hilton out of jail.


Huh?!!!

She's got nothing to offer the world, she's no Mother Theresa, that's for sure.

I think it was Salman Rushdie who said that Paris Hilton went from cheap hotel to cheap human being. I think it was him, but don't take my word for it, I recently heard him give a speech at the University of Arkansas.

Rich people should not be allowed to skip punishment for crimes, especially for crimes involving alcohol and driving. No one should. That's the way it should be.

I believe in exponential punishment for crime, DUII for instance should come with the following mandatory punishments: first offense, one year hard labor then one year without a driver's license. Second offense, 10 years of each, third offense, 100 years of each.

End of drunk driving problems.
WiredForStereo

No comments: