Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Jon and Kate plus Ego.

Yes, sometimes I do watch "reality tv," at least when my wife is watching it, I rarely turn it on by myself. She loves Jon and Kate plus Eight and so I get plenty of opportunities to get dragged in to watching as well.

As my wife can attest, I have known for quite some time what the problem is in that couple. I don't want to say that I think I know better than anyone, but I wouldn't be writing if I didn't.

Despite their differences, Jon and Kate are quite alike in their drives in life. In light of the most recent series of events, it comes down to this. Kate is selfish and immature and wants to stay together. Jon is selfish and immature and wants to be apart. That's really the only difference. Also Jon is passive and Kate is overbearing.

They are never going to get along without a fundamental change in who they are. They are both very selfish as evidenced in Jon's statement "I have to do what's best for me."

Bullshit.

You are a father, you do what's best for the children and your family. You are both simply selfish and immature. Sack up and do your job as a parent.

Disgusted.
WiredForStereo

No comments: