Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What it's like to be me.

I am selling honey, and I sell it in canning jars to be sustainable. I print labels on mailing labels and then stick them to the jars. Since I haven't sold any honey since last year, I didn't know where the labels were, so I went looking for them.

Brain cell loss somewhere around here.

So I just looked over to the other side of my desk, and there the labels are. I did not remember finding the labels. I picked up the labels and attempted to retrace my steps so as to ascertain where I may have found the labels. I came to the realization that I had searched for the labels and then found them and placed them on my desk. After taking a shower, I again searched for the labels but did not find them. I sat down to check email and such and looked over only to find that I had already found the labels, at which time I retraced my steps to discover that I had searched twice for something that I already found.

I still don't know where I found them.
WiredForStereo

No comments: